Patrik Laine's Article In The Players Tribune Is Your Must Read Of Today
I don't know how this allowed to be published, because it makes the kid look like a complete idiot, but here's a link to the best thing you will read all day:
The take away:
- This kid loves the WiFi in Winnipeg
- Whatever city has fast internet is his fav.
- He plays COD like non stop, like, really.
- He lives with his mom who drives him to his games and cooks for him
- Did I mention he plays COD?
- He calls himself the best.
He's all of us, and he's none of us at the same time. If there was ever a definition of living the dream, it's Laine.