Sundays Are For Sports Recap 1
1. Chicks in the rink! Canada continues to be awesome at winter sports. Wins World Curling Championship without losing a game.
2. Dylan Larkin (a whooping -28 this season) with a must see tip.
Shoutout to Dylan Larkin for helping Nate Prosser (yes that's the right name) score a goal pic.twitter.com/Wn5D4NHKwE— Bat Flip Sports (@BatFlipSports) March 26, 2017
3. ...But the Red Wings pulled out a tight nothingness win on NBC.
To Green Hill Zone we go. AA wins it in OT 3-2! pic.twitter.com/4wj4ceU4pz— LastWordOnRedWings (@LWOS_RedWings) March 26, 2017
4. We got robbed on CHEL.
5. The Gators lost in the Elite 8. There were tears.
6. Kentucky and North Carolina was a lil nuts.
Kentucky makes a ridiculous shot only for North Carolina to hit one right back. pic.twitter.com/oicbOZ7S4a— Sports Videos & GIFs (@Sports__GIF) March 26, 2017